Wednesday, February 1, 2012

keep an eye on prabee care!

wow – claire is really becoming a handful! she would not surprise me if she becomes a rock climber some day. it is actually getting dangerous. I can only capture some of her moves because other times when I find her I actually have to save her.
here she is going into the highchair or trying to get something off of the bookshelf.
February 2012 028
trying to get up on the end table.
February 2012 032
actually she is trying to get my iphone off the table.
February 2012 031

here is proof of how quickly she gets up high. I need to tether her to the ground. any suggestions - besides getting her her own iphone?

in other news, at 10 months, she started walking while pushing the lawn mower aka "mawn mower". to walk with the lawn mower is just as hard as walking. thankfully she doesn't realize that she can walk yet so she only takes off when the lawn mower or push toy is nearby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment