Wednesday, February 8, 2012

something looks a little off

February 2012 075
hmmmm….
February 2012 076
what happened to my cute little boy and handsome husband?
February 2012 077
tape! they put tape on their faces to pull things around. when bill and I were lovebirds in college we did this and took pictures. I would die laughing at bill when he would tape his nose up or his eyebrows or ears to different places. I wish I could find the picture that shows him like this in collage. I might have to go dig around later tonight. when I came back from working out and bill showed me these pictures I was rolling on the floor laughing. this one below is just hysterical!
February 2012 078
ok – I found some of our best pictures from our days at madison. this is a picture of a picture – ghetto I know, but it was the fastest way to capture them. here is bill when he taped his face up.
February 2012 002
bill was always doing more work than I and sometimes I would bug him until he would stop studying for a bit. in this photo I kept wrapping things on his head and he was flailing around. yes the thing on top is a jock strap – how disgusting (fyi – the guys on the ski team would always tease the girls by throwing their jock straps around and putting them on the fan. I had never even seen a jock strap until prior to being on the ski team. just saying this is why he had a jock strap lying around).
February 2012 003

No comments:

Post a Comment