Wednesday, February 15, 2012

a budding photographer

I found one of our old digital cameras and have given it to charlie. he loves taking pictures and pressing every button on the camera. I can’t believe it still works for how many times he wrestles with the lens coming in and out when it turns on. I have developed a handful of the pictures for him to have and he loves to admire his work. here are a few shots.

“look mom, it’s a wheel!”

charlies photography 2012 006

he some how captured ellie gagging on a small toolbox toy. so gross, but kind of funny.

charlies photography 2012 017

sometimes he will say “oh hey! I take a picture of that!” and then will run and grab his camera to snap a {blurry} shot.

charlies photography 2012 003

I love seeing the world through his eyes.

charlies photography 2012 004

improving….

charlies photography 2012 009

pretty good picture of claire.

charlies photography 2012 015

this is how he captured claire.

February 2012 093

capturing me snapping a picture of him.

charlies photography 2012 018

I’ll end with a snapshot of his cars. there are a ton of just carpet, etc.

charlies photography 2012 021

No comments:

Post a Comment