Sunday, February 19, 2012

toofers, giggles and more

claire has all of her top toofers through. ellie’s has 2 poking through, but not as much showing as claire.

February 2012 063

charlie and ellie were giggling like crazy together.

February 2012 067

I love when charlie is sweet and loving with eleanore and claire.

February 2012 071

the girls fighting for a prime piece of a real estate on charlie’s car bench. he spends most of his day playing on this bench when we are home and the girls try with all their might to play next to him. I spend most of my day trying to keep him from asking for my help with the girls when they are trying to attack his stuff versus just pushing them when they get in the way. he really tries, but sometimes he just acts like a 2 (almost 3) year old.

February 2012 076

my mom came to help for the weekend because bill had to go to vegas for a conference. when she arrived we snapped some pictures of nana with the girls.

nana & claire.

February 2012 009

eleanore showing off her clapping.

February 2012 020

this is blurry, but shows claire being pumped up.

February 2012 034

and another crazy face from claire.

February 2012 037

the kids loved playing cars with nana like this. she is so good at encouraging playing together.

February 2012 041

February 2012 045

continuing with claire’s goofing theme. my mom and I found her standing in her car seat while it was rocking trying to chew on the handle. ellie was actually standing next to her before I took this picture (I imagine saying “be careful claire…”). claire was so proud of herself.

February 2012 063

claire with a block in her mouth. I love this picture. she can be such a ham!

February 2012 017

you could say she is into putting things into her mouth.

February 2012 006

on saturday, my mom and I took the crew to the pool. I had a friend who was out of the pool snap this picture with my phone.

photo (13)

what a fun weekend we had mom! thanks for coming to help!

in other news, eleanore has also picked up the climbing habit and is standing up and down without assistance. I love watching her conquer new skills. she is so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment