the weather was unbelievable the past couple of days. we have barely had any snow this winter and most of what we had has melted. every morning when I pull up charlie’s shade he says “oh no mom! the snow is melting!”. then the other day out of nowhere he said “don’t worry mom, maybe we can get new snow!”. little does he know I would be ok without anymore snow this year. anyway - my mom is here so we had the kiddos outside. it was hot in the sun! the temp was somewhere in the 40’s.
ellie was loving it!
ellie was delighted when she got a hold of lily’s ball. and she instantly tried to eat it! yuck!
claire was also pumped to be out in the sunshine.
claire assessing where she should take off too.
this is the closest I could come to getting a picture of the girls together.
otherwise the other pictures turned out like this.
ellie is just precious.
thanks to my mom for helping me wrangle the girls to keep them safe on the deck. it is going to get interesting this summer.
where was charlie this whole time? just playing in the wet, muddy yard. he loves to take rocks from our landscaping and put them through the gutter. it is going to be dangerous cutting the grass this summer. check out his plummer crack.
Miss them already! I have only been home 5 minutes. Thanks for a fun weekend!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! Awesome shoes and I love the jean jackets on them. I still can't get over how tall Charlie is. Such a cute fam!
ReplyDelete