Wednesday, March 28, 2012

who is ellie & claire’s most favorite person in the world????

their DADADADADAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

this was their response when they heard him come through the door one evening (they are lucky if they get to see him 2 times during the week so they freak out when they do!).

march 2012 083

they didn’t even take time to stand up – they just booked it.

march 2012 084

claire decided it was worth walking.

march 2012 085

getting their little mitts on him.

march 2012 087

another night when bill just greeted them on the ground and then stood up. I love how they can’t take their eyes off of him. I am so rubbish by this time of the day.

march 2012 042

when he is in a suit from clinic days he always goes and changes so he doesn’t get slobber on it. here they are chasing him.

march 2012 043

claire is literally screaming here. she wouldn’t even look at me. just wanted dadadada

march 2012 044

I walked over to them and they were sort of consoled. they just hung onto my legs (fyi – I see this about 100 times a day).

march 2012 053

claire – still mad.

march 2012 056

hallelujah!!! he’s back!

march 2012 058

ellie is happy again.

march 2012 060

what a great dad you are bill! thank you for being so present when you are home. I adore watching them soak you up.

3 comments:

  1. What a blessing!!! Bill I am thankful too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Cayden does the same thing but I never thought about documenting it! Good idea!

    ReplyDelete