ellie was loving the baked ziti. claire – not so much.
claire has morphed into a beaver. she is constantly gnawing on books. she will not stop and if you tell her to stop she looks at you and crinkles her nose and snorts at you. nice claire. I can’t wait until we need to start really putting the smack down. I love this picture because she was sitting on the popper toy while chewing on the book. I have found her chewing the wood blocks and getting woods chips off of them too.
one afternoon charlie was putting this tupperware on his head and all of a sudden claire was trying to do the same thing. I found a smaller tupperware for her to put on and she was loving taking it on and off.
post afternoon nap the girls love sipping on a yogurt smoothie as a snack. I also had a brilliant idea to start putting jars of baby food in the straw cups just like the puree pouches so I can now decrease the amount of pouches I am buying.
ellie with a train piece in her mouth. both girls love to have a small object in their mouths – if they see each other with a small object they want they will full on attack the other to get it.
claire enjoying doodling.
ellie is really close to walking as much as claire. she will take about 5 steps and then just plop down or get distracted or twist around to see something and then fall over. both girls have the same athletic ability to be able to walk and I love that their different personalities changes when they do something.
the kiddos are still loving taking baths together. the only annoying part is that ellie and claire prefer to stand up the entire time! I mean who does that?!?
both girls love to cuddle with their blankets. here is ellie leaning into bill.
pushing charlie on the CAT truck.
teaming up on zane. he was stunned when he realized both ellie and claire were coming at him.
eleanore and claire continue to be such happy little girls. they are becoming more and more chatty and I cannot wait until they really start talking. I think once they start they probably won’t stop so I should really embrace the few seconds of peace and quiet I have right now. I would bet they are some of the toughest little girls around. they can take a ton of beezer bonking and falls before they ever start crying. the only bummer with that is when they do start crying I know it is probably for a good reason. if they are bored or tired they get really whiny and will follow me around whining and balling until they are put to sleep or had some attention paid to them. claire and ellie you are such beautiful, joyful little girls – I cannot believe you are already 11 months (well – almost 2 weeks ago now).
No comments:
Post a Comment