Friday, March 16, 2012

funnies

charlie has said some funny things lately. here are a few of them…

charlie and bill were watching american idol for the first time ever (not a new show of his, just turned it on for a bit) and charlie pointed at j. lo and said “whose that daddy?” bill said that is jennifer lopez. charlie then answered “she be ree kinda nice” then asked “whose that girl?” while pointing at steven tyler”. haha

when we were in green bay my mom decided to have a little cake for charlie to celebrate his birthday after nap. when I went downstairs to tell him that we were going to sing happy birthday to him so he had to come upstairs. he said “oh I will be so surprised!” obviously just coming off of my party.

if you catch him off guard he will say “oh mom! you scared me!”

he has been telling us he is done with dinner by saying “I am totally totally full”.

if he likes whatever idea has come up he will say “well that is a good idea!” or “I am so happy about that”.

ever since charlie was little I would always sing him "St Judy’s Comet” to him before he went to sleep. now that he is older he actually requests it and will sing along or sing it by himself if whoever is putting him to sleep doesn’t know the words. he calls the song “oh – little sleepy boy”. it is precious.

I know he says even funnier things, but it is hard to remember them. I need to start writing them down the second they happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment