Wednesday, March 21, 2012

park playdate

with the weather being so warm, rachel and I decided to get together and have lunch at a park nearby her house. it was pretty windy and ellie and claire were eating tons of woodchips so we ended up playing at her house for a bit too.

this is claire being claire. she found these cups and thought it was so funny when she put it on her face and breathed hot air into it. she kept showing off. I died laughing when rachel sent this to me.

march 19 claire

charlie and kaia climbing. charlie is loving parks this year and is very adventurous and pretty safe. but I hear a lot of “mom! look! mom!!!!!!” because I can’t always quickly drop what I am doing (ie: saving the girls from ingesting another woodchip). he loves showing me how high he can climb!

march 19 charlie

eleanore loving the swing!

march 19 ellie claire swing 3

I love these double swings. the park near our house doesn’t have one and I am wishing for one.

march 19 ellie claire swing

thor and claire in the swing. they are both thinking…you are not my sister.”

march 19 thor claire swing

instead of hauling out my stroller rachel had me put the girls in her double BOB. then kaia and charlie jumped on front. it still was smooth as silk. love BOBs.

march 19 steph stroller

what a fun morning! looking forward to many more to come this spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment