Sunday, March 25, 2012

the ultimate badger box

this weekend bill transformed our deck into the ultimate badger box. the girls are so tiny and we were getting concerned they would sneak through the slats on our deck or fall down the stairs. so bill went to home depot with a mission. he found poultry netting for the railings and then bought wood to make a gate.

the girls loved the supplies.

march 2012 092

bill putting up the fence.

march 2012 094

claire looking over the edge like she loves to do, but this time I didn’t have to be holding her legs incase she would fall threw!

march 2012 096

bill with his gate this morning.

march 2012 002

the badger box is awesome! I love that they can go in and out without me worrying about them getting hurt. thanks weyam!

2 comments:

  1. You figured it out for us! Now I'm off to get poultry netting.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bill and that is quite impressive. Are you sure you want to be a surgeon?

    ReplyDelete