march 14th and it was 72 degrees! I was so tempted to put the air on but I held out. the crazy thing is that bill and I flew out to spokane washington (more on this later) that night so I was actually packing and dressing for much colder weather. something that rarely happens when you live in minnesota. laura and my parents were on duty to take care of the crew so they were able to soak up the warm weather with the kiddos.
here are some pictures while we were hanging out on the deck wednesday. charlie was giving his cars a wash.
claire was goofing and keeping her hat on was a chore.
ellie was a little better about keeping her hat on.
let’s just say claire was the most excited about the new weather.
the weather stayed in the high 70s all week and even got into the 80s. unbelievable!
No comments:
Post a Comment