when we found out we were having identical twins bill and I both were concerned we would not be able to tell our girls apart. thankfully, we have not had that issue as of yet, which is partly due to the fact that the girls came out with a couple differences.
ellie has a head of puffy darker hair than claire. now this will probably fall out so here are some other differences.
the first one bill noticed was that claire has a “c” knotch in her left ear. check it out…they get their little squished ears from me.
this too might change, but thankfully we found a little birth mark behind ellie’s left knee.
one reason for this post is to record their differences. I read that when you have identical twins it is good to write down the differences so that you have a place to look when you are unsure. hopefully that never happens, but at least I wrote it down somewhere!
on monday, the girls had another great weigh in. claire was up to 5 lbs 10 ozs and ellie was just behind her at 5 lbs 6 ozs. praise God for healthy growth!
Yeah! So glad that they are getting bigger! It was delightful to see you Sunday!
ReplyDeleteSO glad they are growing and healthy! That is so awesome. You should be proud. I love their differences too! So sweet.
ReplyDelete