Saturday, April 13, 2013

Ellie day 3

April 13th and we woke up to snow again!

DSC_3736

ellie had another GREAT day. I would say she is totally fine – it is me that is still adjusting to remembering that when we leave I need to have her use the bathroom first or at least ask her. the other thing is she won’t really empty her bladder unless she actually has to REALLY go, which is hard to predict, but she really doesn’t have accidents. I went to a parenting conference this morning and the kids were in childcare and she was great in childcare for 3 hours and even went for them at the end. so proud! so I think that will be the end of my updates for ellie. now on to some adorable sister fun from tonight before bed.

ellie wanted a banana and then started sharing with claire.

DSC_3741

ellie likes to peel the peel off the entire banana.

DSC_3744

love these new pjs nana sent the girls.

DSC_3746

want a bite seestor?

DSC_3747

these two have such a sweet love for each other.

DSC_3748

DSC_3749

claire.

DSC_3750

sometimes they only have eyes for each other.

DSC_3754

DSC_3755

just presh.

DSC_3758

then on to tea after a banana.

DSC_3760

DSC_3761

DSC_3763

3 comments:

  1. I love that the tea set shows up in the blog! Made my night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so sorry about all that snow ... i can't even imagine how over winter you all must be!!! love those girls to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. only you could reluctantly potty train a barely 2 year old in 3 days... :). i'm a little sad it went so well- have loved the daily blogs with photos! oh, and just think- after the double winter this year you should get a double summer next year when you come back! miss you guys. -ashley

    ReplyDelete