nana was here for almost 9 days and it was glorious. she came to hang out and ended up being here for the girls’ birthday bash. since she was then going to miss charlie’s birthday she wanted to celebrate before she left.
ever since watching the girls open their presents charlie was itching to dig in. the daube’s carrot cake was totally for our choice.
C loving the happy birthday song.
charlie loved his big boots toy that him and nana had scouted out earlier that week.
what a wonderful nana and mom she is!
already deep in creative play. this boy has SUCH an imagination.
fast forward to the next night and it really was my mom’s 54th birthday (I know – she looks young and beautiful. when I brought her to SBS I literally heard “gasp – she is your mom???” 1 million times. I am hoping the great genes are passed down). so we had another birthday celebration.
claire and ellie waiting for some carrot cake.
I can’t believe these are the only pictures I had from my mom’s visit. we did a lot of cleaning for showings and took the kids out to eat and even went out to a nice dinner at Chesters with the entire family that went surprisingly well. it was awesome having my mom here and I loved the extra company during the days and nights. thanks mom and I can’t wait until your next visit in May! Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment