Monday, August 6, 2012

first pair of heels

eleanore and claire are loving trying shoes on. I found these cheap plastic heels for them to wear around and they are loving them. I will also add that I am loving how entertaining they are to watch in them.
here is claire wearing a pair and trying to hand me another shoe to put it on.
August 2012 001
when you walk in plastic heels on the wood floor...
August 2012 002
you take a few falls.
August 2012 004
apparently for claire – just walking in the heels isn’t enough. she must climb with them too.
August 2012 011
claire prancing around in my tank and heels. they are constantly moving so pictures are difficult to capture.
August 2012 029
here is claire in action:

ellie working on getting a pair on.
August 2012 014
ellie modeling one of my workout shirts.
August 2012 017
ellie in action:

these two girls are so sweet. they are interacting and chatting more and more every day. here they were in their highchairs leaning in to touch heads over and over and giggling. what a gift it is to watch them.
August 2012 041
their teeny pony tails from behind.
August 2012 039
August 2012 049
sweet eleanore. are you tired? don’t worry – my kids have never fallen asleep while eating. they are too honey badger for that.
August 2012 056
claire giving charlie a kiss since he was feeling out of the loop with the girls playing.
August 2012 063
ellie’s goofing smile.
August 2012 067
claire’s goofing smile.
August 2012 065
I was trying to get them to stay a bit longer in their highchairs so I let them draw with pens (they eat crayons).
August 2012 069
ellie.
August 2012 070
claire takes her coloring very seriously.
August 2012 073

1 comment: