Friday, August 10, 2012

crazy kids

the girls were playing like this the other day and I thought it was so sweet. it gave me hope that this will be a common scene in future years. they only lasted like this for 2 minutes before they quickly lost interest.

August 2012 002

charlie built this tall tower on top of one of his cars.

August 2012 006

crazy claire and eleanore. we have this splash table on the deck and instead of splashing around the table like most kids do they climb in and out of it and play in it while standing! I have given up trying to make them stay out of it because it is all they want to do.

claire is saying “da dou!” her favorite word. now if only I knew what it meant.

August 2012 008

getting in and out over and over. she literally practices to master it.

August 2012 015

claire was loving dunking her face in the water and blowing air and water through her lips.

August 2012 026

August 2012 025

ellie wanted in on the fun. I had to take these pictures standing up so I could react to catch someone if they started falling or slipped. they do a lot of crazy things in the splash table but I can’t usually capture them because I am making sure no one gets a concussion.

August 2012 030

both going down to blow bubbles.

August 2012 032

ellie changing levels.

August 2012 034

ellie.

August 2012 039

guess who is wearing pig tails?? claire!

August 2012 041

I love the messy back.

August 2012 043

ellie wasn’t so sure about hers.

August 2012 046

auntie dotes came to visit and read “I love my mommy because” 100 times.

August 2012 047

August 2012 048

ellie showed off her “cute” smile. when you ask ellie to smile “cute” she gives you this. we laugh sooo hard!

August 2012 051

she loves how funny it is!

August 2012 049

I will end with ellie hiding in the closet after bath reading goodnight moon.

August 2012 054

No comments:

Post a Comment