Thursday, August 18, 2011

sweet potato pictures

ellie:
I {heart} skinny jeans!
GAS_2619
GAS_2650
GAS_2705
GAS_2731
how sweet are the butterfly wings.
GAS_2765
claire:
GAS_2807
GAS_2859
GAS_3068
the start of the fun. claire on the left.
ellie on the left, claire on the right.
claire on the left, ellie on the right.
GAS_3195BW
our favorite! this is getting framed asap.
GAS_3205
shelly took a few pictures of charlie. he had just come in from outside and I bribed him to sit for a few with a sucker. he was not amused. when he saw these pictures he said “me be ree (real) sad”. he actually wasn’t that sad – just serious.
GAS_3337
GAS_3225
check out those lashes!
GAS_3329
GAS_3263

4 comments:

  1. Steph's girls definitely need a couple pairs of skinny jeans! :)

    And Charlie's eyes...oh my! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such sweet pictures and they definitely capture life with twins! I love the Charlie pictures too. Ryan and I sometimes quote Charlie from your stories. We find ourselves saying "Me do" and "Sister cry?" Now we will have to add "Me real sad" to our rotation.

    Gorgeous kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so sweet! I love them! Your kids have the most beautiful eyes!!

    ReplyDelete