Monday, August 1, 2011

pool time

we have loved going to the pool this summer. charlie is just a fish with his “puddle jumper” on. it is really hard to get pictures of us at the pool because we are  usually juggling babies. a few weeks ago, we were able to join some of my friends and their husbands and kids at a new pool (different from the rac). it was a great time because all of our husbands were able to be there, which almost never happens. rachel, nicole, beth and I were able to hang out on the edge feeding and holding babies (ellie, claire, thor and cayden) while the guys all played with the toddlers (kaia, charlie and addison). sometimes the mothers had to yell “stop charlie from dunking addison” or “are you guys even watching them??” (don’t worry the kids had their puddle jumpers on), but for the most part we were able to chat and relax. thankfully, nicole remembered her camera and got some great pics.

here is nicole and claire. I will say it again. I am SOOO thankful for my friends and their love for my kids. 

IMG_2257 

me and ellie.

IMG_2259

sweet ellie sleeping on nicole.

IMG_2272

charlie and bill posing for a picture. charlie is holding a squirt gun thingy.

IMG_2252

then this happens…charlie starts shooting it at nicole! thankfully she has cat like reflexes and saved the camera from a bath. I just love bill’s face saying “noooooooo!”

IMG_2253

1 comment: