I am losing my mind. I thought I posted these pictures and maybe I did, but I can’t find them. either way they are SO adorable so I am going to post/repost them. these pictures were taken at the beginning of august. this shows just how smiley these sweet girls can be.
claire’s huge grin.
two peas in a pod.
bill loves this picture.
trying to attack each other’s hands.
these pictures were taken just earlier this week. the bows are cute, but their hair isn’t quite long enough to really hold the bows on. soon enough.
I love this picture! claire is on the left.
this is what they are always trying to do. put their hands in their mouths!
wish claire was in focus…whoops.
last one.
and now for the reality of what they do a lot.
I love their little tops with the leggings and hair clips. Maximum cuteness. Your honey badger picture made me laugh out loud (literally). "Honey badger don't care." Yay for progress on sleeping. Hope it keeps up for you.
ReplyDeletehow precious that they love each other's hands and put their arms around each other! hopefully they will always be bffs! i also love all the girly hair clips and clothing!!! love you guys!
ReplyDeleteLove the bows...and I love that they have a built in best friend!
ReplyDelete