over the last 2 weeks claire continues to get more mobile. now she is not fast, but she can get places. she rolls really well and will roll over to get something, but mostly she attempts to crawl/go forward. she will roll from her back to her tummy. then bury her face in the carpet or blanket and use her legs to start “mountain climbing” her butt in the air and pushing herself forward. while she is doing it she is usually cry talking or making noise so I think she is frustrated and I flip her over. bad idea. she screams and flips back over and continues on. I need to get a video of it and post it, but that hasn’t happened yet. it is funny to lay her down somewhere and then come back and find her in a different place. I am excited to see how motivated she really is and if she will crawl early or if this is just her way to appease herself right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment