bill is half way done with residency. I am not sure whether to rejoice or to cry. bill has worked so hard for the last 2 & 1/2 years and will continue to work hard (if not harder) for the next 2 & 1/2 years. thankfully, he has 6 months of research starting april 1st, which should be a much needed break for our family.
we celebrated being half way done with our wonderful friends the hubanks. I met becca within the first week of moving to rochester and remember being delighted to learn that her husband, mikel, was just starting his urology residency which was also 5 years long. we have enjoyed many dinners together (usually at one of the mexican restaurants in town) and love their company. thanks hubanks for your wonderful friendship!
here are some pictures from our night.
mikel, becca, me and charlie.
bill, mikel and becs.
bill, me, becca and c little.
How am I just now seeing this post?! Aww. We love the Schmitts. I hate to think what my life would be without you!
ReplyDelete