Sunday, January 16, 2011

26 weeks, 2 days

the girls are kickin! I had another ultrasound at 26 weeks the day before we left for denver/beaver creek. I was relieved to have an appointment before going so I knew all was good before traveling, skiing, etc (yes, I skied, but more on that later). they were doing great. the girls are both measuring exactly the same (within 3 grams of each other!) at 2 lbs, which is still a miracle to us.  at the appointment they were both head down with their backs to my sides and their arms and legs together in the middle (although I think baby b rolled over the day we got to denver because I am feeling a lot more movement on my right side/ribs). they are moving like crazy and in the evening my belly just starts to dance!

baby a. she was really low and they could only get a shot of her spine for the picture.

january 2011 024

baby b’s profile.

january 2011 023

can’t wait to meet you girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment