these will soon be my new wheels….a valco tri-mode twin ex stroller with the toddler seat and ride along attachments. charlie will have 2 options – to sit in the toddler seat or stand on the ride along. bill and I were able to test drive one yesterday in minneapolis, which confirmed that this stroller will be the best fit for us (there are not that many options for people who need 3 kids strapped down). I love that it is only double wide, but can strap in 3 kids. they even said you could do “light” jogging with all 3 kids in it (just the stroller is about 40 lbs)! doubt that will be happening, but the girls will definitely be spending a lot of running time in this stroller. it collapses down really easy and will definitely fit in the back of the highlander. after a bit of coaxing, charlie got in the toddler seat and loved it (not sure how long that will last, but it was better than crying the whole time).
I can’t wait to have all 3 kiddos in it and be on our way to a park! you definitely won’t miss me!
the ride along attachment.
LOVE this! :) I'd say we could meet for a run, but with 2 double wides, I'm not sure there is a path in Roch that could handle us! Ha!
ReplyDeletedewd - that is intense!!!
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see it in action!!
ReplyDelete