Sunday, January 16, 2011

blessed beyond measure

last weekend, my wonderful friends in rochester had a shower for me and the girls. it was a joyous celebration and I soaked in the love and joy my friends have for us and these girls. I am so blessed to be surrounded by God loving women who support each other during these residency years. thank you dear friends!

nicole and I have the same picture when we were both pregnant with our boys (born 1 week apart). this time, she is 37 weeks pregnant and I am 26 weeks pregnant with two!

january 2011 011

my friends are so creative and generous. this was a “charlie box” gift that has a bunch of things to keep him busy while I am feeding the girls. what a great idea! I also received the most beautiful blankets, hats, booties, etc that my friends hand crafted along with diapers and more diapers. blessed!

january 2011 013

dear friends.

january 2011 015

adorable swim suits for the girls. hopefully I will still be a frequent RAC pool attender this summer.

january 2011 019

thank you nicole, alisa, becca and rachel for an amazing shower!

january 2011 021

1 comment: