During our travels I was able to ditch the kiddos and drive to Rochester to see some dear friends.
I showed up at a soccer field to chat with Alisa – a dear friend from our Rochester days who was just days from having her 5th kid! Her husband Will is finishing his last year of Neurosurg training and they will be heading to Kenya next year to serve for 2 years or more. So proud of them and I just loved catching up with her and seeing her big kiddos.
I stayed with Rachel – who is a gem. I had an event Tuesday night and when Kaia saw me in my blue long dress she ran downstairs and put on her dress to match. So much fun to spend 2.5 days with Rachel’s 4 kids and getting to know them more.
me and Rach the following night.
So mad I forgot to take pictures with some people, but I had great catch ups with Malia, Robin, Chris, Candace, Alisa, and lots of time with Rachel! Filled me right up!
No comments:
Post a Comment