Monday, July 20, 2015

Hudson trip, part 4

The kids and I headed into Lake Elmo to visit with the Manzel clan. Katie and I met when we had just Will and Charlie while both of our husbands were in Residency.

Katie had a set of Boy/Girl twins after Will and then decided to go for it and have #4 – a sweet little girl Scarlet after they finished Residency and moved to Lake Elmo. Last time we saw each other was right before we headed to NZed.

The girls on their playground set.

DSC_5720

DSC_5721

The kids had a blast playing and made massive toy pretend messes, but completely enjoyed themselves and didn’t want to leave when it was past their bedtime. Here is pizza dinner time.

Ellie at the head, then Charlie, Will, Sawyer, Scarlet, Katie, Claire and Savannah.

DSC_5723

DSC_5725

me and sweet Katie. What  a crazy clan we have, but so fun to see how you can pick up right where you left off.

DSC_5726

DSC_5727

we did a line up.

DSC_5729

DSC_5731

more frog catching. Charlie loved this one.

DSC_5733

DSC_5735

DSC_5737

more fun times continue…

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics! I still can't believe these are all our kids!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! I still can't believe these are all our kids!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete