claire and eleanore are officially moving forward. it has probably been about 1-2 weeks where they have been moving, but just recently it has been consistently forward. thankfully they are still pretty slow and not very motivated to get to dangerous things. once they figure out they can really explore I am in trouble and will be running out to purchase those playpens (I probably used to say parents who used them were irresponsible, but I will now be one of them). they seem to be happier for the most part with their new found mobility, however, they are also really interested in pulling up to standing. my mom found ellie standing in her crib so we had to drop it the next day. they have a hard time pulling up on the couch, but if you are laying on the ground they will crawl/wiggle their way over and push up on you to stand. ellie is more determined to stand up than claire. here she is starting her ascent on the basket.
so proud! pushing all the way up. after this picture she was picking up one arm and trying to stand more upright. her balance is not great so I thought she was going to dig it.
surprisingly, they still prefer to stand on their tiptoes. it makes them extremely tippy and they often fall over. here is claire against the couch. I rolled up her pants so you could see her tip toes.
they continue to be so so so in love with their big brother. he is such a help when they are fussing. he runs over and makes them light up. here is charlie and ellie.
No comments:
Post a Comment