Saturday, May 28, 2011

sleepers are for babies

probably 99% of the time the girls are in sleepers. today I put them in real outfits so when they were awake I tried to snap some shots.

May 2011 021

claire giving us her toothless grin.

May 2011 038

ellie’s smile…I wasn’t able to catch it just right.

May 2011 043

best friends….ok –having twins is the best! it is so sweet to see them together.
May 2011 049

“hey! you look just like me!”

May 2011 025

stunned but both looking at the camera.

May 2011 046

and just for fun. this was ellie and claire about one month ago.

May 2011 001

I much prefer this!

May 2011 040

May 2011 035

5 comments:

  1. Awwwww! They are so sweet! They look really grown up in the little outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! They do look so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph they look so big!! Way to go. Their little outfits are so cute and their smiles are to die for!! I also love the crying picture of Ellie and Claire from a month ago - ha! Looks familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are SO cute!! Can't believe how much they've changed in 2 months. We just went to a wedding on Sat for a friend of ours who is an identical twin and her twin gave the sweetest maid of honor speech...made me think of you and your girls someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. steph, have they already outgrown their onesies i sent? i may need to make some more for those girlies!!

    ReplyDelete