I was dying to know what the girls weighed and was sick of just guessing. I was also convinced that claire was way bigger than ellie so I decided to try and weigh them on my kitchen scale. it worked perfect! claire weighed 8 lbs 5 ozs and ellie was 7 lbs 13 ozs at 6 weeks and 2 day old.
here is claire modeling the set up.
proof.
This is great! I used to wonder about Kaia all the time, too! I might be stopping over at your place in about a month or two to try this out. They say you can go down to Baldwin anytime to get a "weigh in" but who has the time or energy to do that!? A kitchen scale is a great idea.
ReplyDeletep.s. The girls are doing awesome...way to go Mama! :)
This cracks me up! What a cute sleeper she has on too.
ReplyDelete