here is some evidence of my friends loving on my kids. I am so blessed!
julia. who not only loves my girls, but also loves lily. she walked over the other day with her 5 month old and took lily back to her house to play catch with her dogs outside! what an amazing friend!
becca and ellie.
this is how loving becca is. when I had a few friends over and we were all chatting and nursing babies. becca was getting jumped on by charlie and addison and she read every book on the shelf!
here is a picture of claire and ellie from last night. check out those chubby cheeks! I weighed them again because I couldn’t help it! claire was 8 lbs 13 ozs and ellie was 8 lbs 4 ozs.
lily was hanging out with the girls.
claire and ellie on the big bed. they are starting to smile at us and really focus on you when you are talking to them. so sweet!
almost a smile…
this was bill’s set up last night when I was getting dinner set up.
group hug!
then we ate dinner, took a walk, got charlie to sleep and then the fussing really started. at this point they were both wailing…
don’t worry, they settled down and were actually both sleeping peacefully by 9:15-9:30! they ate again at 2:15am and then were back asleep until around 6:30-45ish. not bad girls.
steph, they are getting SOOO chubby!!!! i love to see that they are growing and are so healthy! we love you guys and i wish i could come over and play with all the kiddos!
ReplyDeletelove and miss you,
linds
They really are such good sleepers!!
ReplyDeleteOh good! I was wondering how last night went and I forgot to ask you!
ReplyDelete