Day 3 - I did my yummy breakfast thing while Bill did a bit of the conference.
the breakfast area - so fun to just hang and eat and wake up!
We cruised through this cool courtyard again - I think this is the courtyard for the Palais Royal.
cool covered shops
Just some Louboutins.
we cruised up and down some main shopping areas during the midday - we ended up here for lunch.
we went to Tuileries gardens and walked around and found a spot, read some and had some rose.
we were thankful the little wine shop that we bought it from was more forward thinking than we were - he corked it for us and gave us glasses for us to enjoy it with. we just dropped the glasses off when we were done. it was a hot day and we were happy for the shade, rest and cool drink.
we walked past the locks of love bridge. it was really quite dirty - we didn't do a lock in case you were wondering.
we did an "earlier" dinner this day - 8:30pm - which felt really early in Paris.
little amuse bouche on a rock.
fried white asparagus.
some octopus entree. I will admit I loved my roasted tomato entree from the night before better.
Another great day in Paris! Less planned activities and more walking around and taking it in.
No comments:
Post a Comment