Wednesday, December 9, 2015

O Christmas Tree - 2015

Since we spent Thanksgiving in Big Sky I knew I wanted to grab our tree on the way home on Sunday. I am get er done type person so we gotter done.

We left Big Sky about 8am and arrived at Carver Farms about 2pm. The girls talked 90% of the way home. NONSTOP. so sweet, but also unbelievable!

We hopped out of the car and were right near Fraser Firs!

DSC_6450

DSC_6452

we found it! in record breaking time I might add.

DSC_6454

DSC_6457

DSC_6458

so happy to be home!

DSC_6459

Bill singing LOUDLY before cutting the tree.

DSC_6460

the kids were in awe.

DSC_6462

if you have ever heard Bill sing – he is good, but LOUD!

DSC_6463

DSC_6464

thanks to Bill for putting the lights up.

DSC_6466

we got the star and Baby Jesus in a nutshell at the very top!

DSC_6468

putting ornaments up is still not easy with the kids. Maybe next year they will be old enough to handle some of the super fragile ones.

DSC_6469

DSC_6473

the final product. Such a joyous season!

DSC_6500DSC_6501

No comments:

Post a Comment