we had a bit of snow last week and a bunch of our snow gear was laying in the front hall when the girls got up from naps. I heard a bunch of giggling and went to see what they were doing. I found them with hats and gloves on and having a blast. claire is in the red hat and ellie’s in the blue.
I love how the hats were over their eyes and they were still having fun!
then one evening ellie insisted on trying to go to the bathroom on the toilet. I let her try and then she wanted to run around without a diaper on. claire did it for a bit too. claire decided ellie needed her diaper back on and was trying to help me. eventually, ellie stood still and concentrated and then started to tinkle a bit – not on the toilet! she is definitely not ready to potty train yet!
charlie enjoying his favorite cereal – “g. pops’” cereal (aka: honey bunches o’ oats).
No comments:
Post a Comment