Monday, September 19, 2011

the plank

meet ellie – future pilates/yoga instructor. here is ellie’s plank move.

September 2011 028

if she didn’t have jeans on you could see the space between the carpet and her legs. she sometimes goes into a pike.

September 2011 027

it is hard to capture in this picture, but she literally does planks all day. she will try to get something and go into a plank. she is also beginning to pull her knees up to her elbows and will sometimes get up on all fours.

September 2011 022

here is claire on all fours. she is also working on her crawling skills, but doesn’t do ellie’s plank move.

September 2011 029

they are really moving a lot and I think will crawl/move forward somehow pretty soon. this is how they currently move forward. they pick up one half or more of their body and push off with their toes and plop forward. they spend a lot of time with their faces in the carpet.

September 2011 030

bill and I are calling this time the calm before the storm. they are not as unhappy as they were a month ago, but once they start moving things are going to get crazy.

September 2011 034

3 comments:

  1. oh man...crazy! I miss you guys! I hope you're having fun in GB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we need to see you guys Steph!!! Any plans to be in Hudson soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness ... the 5th picture is awesome! check out the pretzel claire(?) has gotten into!

    ReplyDelete