Monday, September 19, 2011

charlie’s first day of music class

September 2011 042

I could not resist taking a “first day” picture before I took charlie to his music class last week. he is taking a once a week “growing with music” class. people rav about his teacher, brenda, and when I met her last week she seemed fantastic. 

check out his adorable jean butt and toms shoes.

September 2011 043

here he is with his friend kaia. how sweet that he is reaching for her hand!

September 2011 044

September 2011 045

3 comments:

  1. Easily the most stylish toddler I know. Love the Tom's. Contemplating buying Lakin a pair for next Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, i have not checked your blog in a few weeks!!! c-little is one hip dewd :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlie is so cute. His outfit is fantastic. And, his little friend is adorable.

    ReplyDelete