Bill took the girls to the Nutcracker. They LOVED it. Ellie loved wearing her new high heels!
the girls were inspired to work on their splits after the nutcracker. ha!
My friend - Jenny - built this desk. I needed something for my computer in the piano room and it is just what I wanted!
love this little girl ellie drew for me. after I mentioned how from is spelled she had to instantly erase it. i love little things like that, but she doesn't!
during break - charlie was with his buddy and the girls got to do gingerbread houses alone! I am really letting loose. ha
they inhaled more frosting than they put on the house.
the girls also watched white christmas and loved it!
While facetiming with Auntie Margit and Uncle Pete -the kids were able to open the gifts from them. The girls got a doll head to style and a pedi spa.
they were in heaven!
i love that they shared with charlie and each got a foot in! Charlie got a cool building set - he went to work on it instantly!
our beloved Stoddard family hosted a Christmas party and did a live nativity with the kids. It was a hit!
Ellie as Mary
Claire as an Angel
Charlie as King Herod
The kids had the week before Christmas off and it was great. Friday we headed up to the Mountain to start our Christmas week festivities!
No comments:
Post a Comment