We do a lot of school and skiing in January. Leaving right after pickup with the kids on Fridays has been great. I get up, have a normal dinner, fire in the fire place and then Bill ideally arrives via carpool or his own car around 6:30-7. it is great not waiting around!
Such gorgeous views one day
a little pano out the balcony of our bach.
I've been skate skiing most Saturday afternoons and it is gorgeous at picnic point!
Back on the mountain with Bill.
these pictures just don't do it justice!
perfect day.
Charlie and Mitchell are an adorable pair on the mountain. they have so much fun and I'm sure many adventures!
skiing on a cloud this day!
a random photo of ellie. Her left eye was a bit swollen so I snapped it.
Charlie's Q2 report card - stellar as usually.
Claire's story about her friends Brynn and Drew.
Snow day!!!
Bill lovingly cauterized my nose. It was horrible after, but I am thankful the decrease in bloody noses!
after we get library books - charlie will read for hours! it is great!
I am loving my water rower and watching Poldark.
more fun continues. We are so thankful for all the family time we get at the mountain. It is a delightful way to spend our winters!
No comments:
Post a Comment