Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Charlie's Mt Spokane Ski Race

Bill was on a ski trip at the end of Jan and Charlie had a ski race scheduled at Mt Spokane. So I had Phoebe hang with the girls for the day and I took Charlie to Mt Spokane for the race. It was fun to see him enjoy himself and start learning what race days are like. 

for the moms - it is a cold day. lots of time spent on the side of the hill. 




the SARS U8 boys spent much of their downtime like this. ha! 


Charlie came away with 6th! he was thrilled. he is a bit of a cautious racer, but is continuing to improve. we want him to have fun, learn about sportsmanship and competition. In fact, watching him come down at the speed he was was just fine for me. ha! I'm sure Bill would feel different than this. 
Proud of you Charlie! Can't wait to see how you grow as a skier this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment