Monday, June 20, 2016

Suzanne's bridal shower in Green Bay

I knew I forgot a post! June 4th, I flew to Green Bay to celebrate Suzanne's bridal shower! It was a delight to "host" this shower with my mom and Aunt Jan (who graciously let us use her entire house - including staying there). 

Suzanne - the glowing bride to be! 
 

suzanne's head kept looking smaller than mine because she was putting herself behind me. so i got mad and started to pout.


me, Suz, Mom

The future Mr and Mrs Anderson. 

lunch

the dessert spread. the not by bread alone cookies were our old favorites and didn't disappoint. 

So thankful for Laura and Mary coming to celebrate too. 

Many of the Matzke girls! 

Meg rocked the bouquet. 


my adorable seat mate on my drive to the airport in milwaukee. Nolan - who turned 2 in April - he loves Bieber so when it came on he gave this smile. 

So excited for August! Love you Suz and Grant! 

No comments:

Post a Comment