The weekend after Schweitzer closed for the ski season we headed up to hang out for the night. It was a gorgeous weekend up there with still plenty of snow on the mountain.
I took Lily out for a snowshoe up the mountain on Sunday. We were cruising for awhile until we ran into BIG paw prints and I realized I wasn't very prepared for being on a large very quiet mountain.
We walked through the quiet village. So strange to see it so still. It will soon be buzzing again with summertime activity, but we had it almost all alone.
Sunday midday we loaded up and went into Sandpoint to cruise around. We ended up at Powderhound pizza where we had a drink and some pizza in the sun. It was glorious!
Bill took the kids to grab ice cream -- summer is here!
No comments:
Post a Comment