who am I talking about? why miss eleanore of course. that girl has a serious obsession with iphones (and other REAL phones). when we were in montana ellie disappeared for a bit and I couldn’t find her. I walked around the house and then decided to check in our bedroom to see if she had snuck in there. I didn’t see her in the main room, but noticed the closet door was closed (where the girls’ pack n plays were). I opened it and found ellie playing with bill’s iphone. she instantly handed it over because she knows she is not supposed to play with our phones. I was laughing so hard after catching her and am still laughing now as I write this because it was the cutest thing to see a little 22 lb ellie sneaking into the closet with bill’s phone. I sure hope this doesn’t foreshadow how many hours she will spend on her phone as a teenager.
then last night when putting ellie to bed she insisted she sleep with an old blackberry that we have now. I went back in later to check on her and found her with it clutched in her hand. all she has ever wanted was a phone.
so – should she get her own iphone for her 2nd birthday? just kidding.
No comments:
Post a Comment