Tuesday, January 15, 2013

happy

becca was over the other day with nolan for some relaxing friend and littlest tinest baby time while my kids were napping. it was wonderful. we were relaxed, nolan slept, ate, hung out. THEN – my kids got up from nap. while I love being with them they definitely add a level of craziness (probably an understatement). they are also OBESSED with Nolan. a dangerous combination.

becca snapped these pictures of what my life would look like if I had a little 5 week old right now. lets just say I am HAPPY right where I am right now.

January 2013 001

this looks like a lot to handle.

January 2013 002

save the baby!

January 2013 003

January 2013 005

phew! he made it safely into his mother’s arms!

January 2013 010

then baby nolan went home for dinner and bed and we returned to our “normal”. these two goofers were copying each other as they sipped their water post nap.

January 2013 013 January 2013 015

oh and c was still in his underwears. classic.

January 2013 018

happy.

1 comment: