claire and eleanore are not known for keeping their outfits clean. they often each go through 1-2 (on bad days – 3-5 outfits) outfits per day! whoever ruins their outfit first (or sometimes if I am being nice – their second) gets put into the “outfit o’ shame”. they ruin an outfit by peeing, pooping or spitting up on it. ellie had the privilege this afternoon after going through 2 different outfits previously.
she was pretty happy sporting the “outfit o’ shame”. she obviously didn’t realize how mismatched her browns were.
sadly, more often than not one of the girls is wearing this outfit. I guess it is their way of keeping me doing 2-3 loads of laundry per day. thanks girls for looking out for me!
I thought I had it rough with one load of laundry a day! I love the outfit of shame. I had a two week stint where one of my girls blew out every single day. You can only wash out so many poop stains before you just dress them in brown (or fleece seems to wash easy too). I can't believe how big your girls are getting. I'm so excited to see everyone next week.
ReplyDeleteyour girls will love this post someday dewd!!!
ReplyDelete