I don’t think I am prepared for this week. it is only tuesday afternoon and ellie has had the stomach flu, charlie got croup and claire woke up from nap covered in vomit. oh these are the days…
edited on wednesday evening: things are looking up. charlie is doing better. he still has a really sore throat and has a hard time communicating because of it. and he is having major meltdowns as a result of the oral steroid they gave him, but at least he is feeling better and not hacking. c & e are over the stomach bug and thankfully bill and I have not gotten anything yet. becca willingly came over last night to help with the kiddos and give me some adult conversation and auntie dotesy drove down from northfield to spend the evening with us tonight. so blessed by loving friends and family!
oh no! I'm so sorry. That is awful!
ReplyDeleteOh wow. Hoping today goes better for you!!!
ReplyDeleteIt might be our fault. I am sorry. It's ok if we never get invited over again. If you want to blame the Packer loss on us too, that would be ok. :(
ReplyDelete