Monday, December 19, 2011

dec 19th…really??

charlie was getting restless and asked to go outside to play catch with lily. I agreed and out he went with only a light jacket and a hat (no socks as you can see) because that is how warm it is out and all of our snow has melted! I had to stay inside with the girls, but peeked out 5 minutes after he went outside to see what he was up to. I couldn’t find him and then I heard him asking for a push. he had buckled himself into the swing and was waiting for a mini under duck. I had to snap this photo of him because he looked so cute and I couldn’t believe how “nice” (for the record - I don’t think it is nice – I would like to have snow for Christmas!) it was outside!

photo (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment