Saturday, October 26, 2019

August Happenings

August happenings! 
Me and Ellie during a swim break at Comstock.

my new chairs arrived!!! Love these!



weekend hiking at Schweitzer. 



thankfully we saw this moose while driving down to the boat. 

the dierdoff kids came to hang with us for an afternoon on the boat. 





ending the night with some catan. 

ellie's pretty braid. 

I was able to ride Tripp and the kids watched. 

quite possibly the most ghetto lemonade stand. 


but they loved it! I was thrilled they just went and did it. I think they licked the edge of the lemonade container multiple times.



morning hang out time at the mountain.

mountain time with lily - love my morning runs. 








hanging out in front of G Pops and Nana's new property. 


their new neighbors. 


charlie was reading like crazy because he was hooked on a Rick Riordan book series.

Claire about to wakeboard. 







ending with our favorite ice cream! 





did the waterfall hike






lily was so happy to have water. 





Claire started riding Bert. 




lots of fun enjoying summer and making the most of our time together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment