Tuesday, November 8, 2016

October Happenings

October Happenings...WAY behind again. It is true - life doesn't slow down at all! 

This was quite a scene at one of Charlie's soccer games - Ellie in the backpack. Claire wearing the backpack. They are crazy! 


We had a fundraising event for the Hope School for Deaf Children -- it was a hoedown. 


Our kind friends the Dickerhoofs and Oranens joined us. 


I went with the girls to Walter's Pumpkin Patch for a field trip. 

love these two goof balls. 


Their entire Kindergarten Class -- both AM and PM classes. 




at the end of October I was certified by Doris Thew for Indorow and Shockwave -- 2 workout classes I have loved since Rochester. So happy to start getting some certifications! 

Charlie had a wonderful speech meet -- he recited "Gentle Jesus, Meek and Mild" by Charles Wesley. 

October went by SO FAST! On to November!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment