Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Halloween 2015

This year – I wasn’t that keen on doing the carving pumpkin thing. Call me lazy, but I hate the mess and I’m definitely not that artistic to carve pumpkins into magical things like some of my friends. Well – Ms Mary changed that as she sent the girls home with pumpkins to carve. UGH! Thankfully, Bill was home pretty early that day so he helped man it.

DSC_6350

DSC_6351

The girls dressed up for school on Friday the 30th – that day they decided to repeat and be Elsas. They crack me up. Always changing their minds, etc, which is exactly why I didn’t go out and hunt down just the right costume for them. We have tons of pretty dresses and they like to change it up.

DSC_6352

Saturday – they were READY all day! The number of tears we had because it wasn’t time to trick or treat yet was incredible. We were also waiting for our friends – the Dickerhoofs – to come over to do a round with us.

At this point: Charlie was a knight, Ellie was Elsa, Claire was a princess with fairy wings because why not.

DSC_6355

normal smiles are just hard.

DSC_6358

the kids decorated our door – I loved it!

DSC_6362

charlie with his knight hat on.

DSC_6364

the clan ready to go. Sadly it was cold and rainy, but they were pumped anyway!

Landon was a hotdog, Claire changed into a princess with a mask, Britton was a spy, Charlie knight, Braxton a Buckeye.

DSC_6365

here came Ellie. Still as Elsa.

DSC_6366

pretty good shot!

DSC_6367

we did a loop in our neighborhood and still the kids got a TON of candy. Charlie had over 3 lbs! They had so much fun sorting through it and mixing it around and such.

the next morning – Sunday – sorting and sharing and trading candy.

DSC_6369

I’ve only helped myself to a few million pieces – ha!

DSC_6370

No comments:

Post a Comment