The kids came home from school on Friday with bags full of valentines. They were sooooo happy! I was cringing at all of the sticky sucker eating.
bill arrived home bearing gifties for the ladies of his life. Both girls got the same flowers (because these days it is sometimes easier to present them with the same thing). They were seriously delighted. So thankful their dad loves them and fills them up!
you can see Charlie in the background trying to figure out why he wasn’t included on the flowers. Bill tried to talk to him about this a bit, but he was so so on it.
Ellie – feeling delighted in.
I made 2 heart pizzas – my other heart turned out better.
Then Charlie and Bill (Bill encouraged charlie to help in giving them to me) walked in with flowers for me. So thoughtful!
twas a fun Valentines Day!
I love how excited the girls are to get their flowers :)
ReplyDelete