Due to E&C basically running rampant during their preschool gymnastic sessions (parents don’t assist) – so I canceled them from the class and have them taking lessons with Christine. A totally awesome instructor and keeps the girls engaged, not goofing off, and most importantly makes sure they listen!!
warming up. Claire is in the pink outfit – I can’t even being to explain their desire to wear the tights with their leotards.
practicing cartwheels.
working on various trampoline jumps.
Christine gave them a little drawing reward to keep them focused.
onto the Beam – Ellie is definitely the most focused on this.
E&C learned how to get up on the beam like a proper gymnast. So cute!
working on the landings.
stickin’ it!
backwards.
I will never get over how much I love watching them do things in tandem. I am always amazed and so very grateful.
tiptoe walking.
bunny hopping on the beam. Claire was getting really tired – can you tell??!?
and she pulled it together to bunny hop.
onto the bar. Usually Claire is more focused here, but today she was tired (it was almost 1pm). Here they were both holding themselves up for 10 seconds.
Christine is laughing because Claire wouldn’t come down.
they are always flipping over the bar.
showing off their skin the cat (putting their legs through their arms to the floor behind).
ellie then showed off a more advanced skill which I didn’t know she could do (I’m sure claire can do it too – just wasn’t haven’t it) – where you continue to hold onto the bar while your legs are on the ground then bounce yourself back to the front.
I think Ellie would hang upside down all day if she could.
onto a higher bar to do knee ups.
toe somethings.
chin ups!
Ellie and Claire just love gymnastics and it is so fun to watch their personalities come out while doing it. Good job girlies!
No comments:
Post a Comment